5.20.2007

Gearing up for the Islands-6 days and counting!

Wahoo, we are on the week count down for the trip to Hawaii. I am finally getting excited for the trip. I do let myself get a little down about it here and there because it is hard for me to be a sideline parent with the kids. K's parents are getting much better but I can see the pain in their faces when they have to tell the kids "go tell becky, I mean mom". However, we are going to have a great time. I tell you, I am going to make a little beer hut on the beach, or something of that nature and walk the block from the parents house and just hang out, relax, watch the kids play.

The even better and most exciting part is that K is finally going to be completing A's adoption. So really I have no right to have had bad feelings about going. The end result will be worth it!

6 comments:

K J and the kids said...

mele kalikimaka my friend.
:) ha ha ha
Ok, well that is the only thing I know how to say.
OH WAIT !
aloha....and pineapple !

It's going to be fun. Not for us though :(

Denise said...

Have fun!!

Merr said...

I am so happy that you are finalizing A's adoption, but we will miss you guys so much! You better come back fast and safe!

Unknown said...

Have a blast..
CONGRATS on the Adoption, that is so great, and I totally understand the being around family that isn't totally accepting.. That's hard!!
I'll meet you at the beer hut.. LOL
I WISH! Haha
Good luck to you and your family... Have fun!

Holly said...

Just found your blog! Welcome to blogland!!!

Have a wonderful time in Hawaii. I'm completely with you on the beer hut plan.

K J and the kids said...

Counting down.....6 days has sure felt like an EXTEMELY long time.


Hope everyone at your house is doing ok.
If you need anything let me know.