5.06.2007

It is hard to decide where to begin.....



"K" has been posting for a bit on her blog. I have been intrigued by this process and decided today that it was time I started sharing my life somewhere. I have never done well at writing in a journal. "K" asked me what I planned to share on my blog and I said everything and that is where Kaleidoscope comes from. My life is a Kaleidoscope, the colors, view, perspectives, and angles change on a daily basis.

A brief synopsis of my as follows: I am a 27 year old Lesbian "non biological" mother to 2 soon to be 3 beautiful children. I work in a correctional facility with criminal substance abuser, I am currently on the weight-loss journey of the century, and am preparing to go back to school.

When I look over the 3 line synopsis of me, I begin to see the Kaleidoscope that I have to share. I struggle with wanting to talk about it all at once say it all in a post. I realize now that is not possible and it is going to take a very long time to discuss this many layers of me. I will begin sharing after I rest my head a while, and sort things out a bit. For now one giant leap, the blogging has begun.....





5 comments:

Trista said...

HI!!!!!

Welcome to the blogosphere. I already learned more about you than I knew before. I'd like to hear more about this weight loss journey of the century, sometime.

Ky said...

Welcome to blog land honey! I told you it wouldn't take long and you would be addicted like I am! I'm glad you are here, and I can't wait to read what you write (as long as it doesn't embarass me). Love you lover....

Merr said...

Yea! Welcome B! I am excited to read about your lives through both you and K. Have fun and update often!

Dee said...

Beautiful picture!

Welcome to blogging. I think you'll love it. I know I do and I've struggeled with writing in a journal for years. Always something I wanted to do but never got done.

Tommy Ballard said...

CDL Jobs,CDL,Driver Jobs,CDL Truck Jobs,Trucking Jobs,Truck. CDL-Jobs.net makes it easy for CDL Drivers to Find High Paying CDL Jobs. We have CDL Job Openings for Local & OTR CDL Truck Drivers now. Apply here! Waste Management Jobs in Michigan | Jobs.com. Search openings. Jobs.com has Michigan jobs in Waste Management for everyone.