6.18.2007

I know but its summer man!!!




I know I am such a loser, I have not made blogging a priority things have been a bit crazy!! Even more importantly it is summer. I think I have decided that I am more of a seasonal blogger. K always posts all of the cool, exciting stuff we have going on. I will do a better job at it but honestly I would rather be outside!! This month alone has been crazy with Hawaii, True Colors concert (see surrounding pictures), K's surgery, Fathers Day, Indigo Girls (tomorrow), The Arts Festival this weekend and I am gearing up for a 2 day backpacking trip at the end of the month in Kanab with some friends (pending K's progress as she now is unable to go and I want her to be okay with the kids).

K deserves public acknowledgment from me about her progress, she is AMAZING!! I have never in my life met someone with the type of determination that she exhibits. I could have fallen on the floor yesterday when she was able to "Hike" a mile and a half after being released from the hospital on Wednesday. "Raise the roof"!! You are doing an incredible job, keep up the good work, you can find her journey at turtleandbutterfly.blogspot.com

To all my friends and fellow bloggers, thanks for checking my blog everyday, I will be better even if it does take until September!

4 comments:

Holly said...

You are entitled to have a little summer fun! You ladies are quite busy!! Good for you! Enjoy your summer!

K J and the kids said...

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH (total girlie scream)
I can't believe it's new. I ALWAYS look but I see 6 days and sadly click out.
Fun pictures....busy life....thanks for posting.

P.S. You DO have an AMAZING wife.

Merr said...

Hey thanks for the update lady! Not like I don't already know what is going on in your life anyway! It is nice to read a new post any way.

Unknown said...

Good for you to get out and have some fun! Cute pictures and your right.. We were all patiently waiting for an update.. IT'S ABOUT TIME.. LoL.. J/K