1.22.2008

WOW!! Exciting news!

So...... We have been talking about starting to try to get pregnant and this next few months will tell alot!! First we were looking for a donor and we were both devastated that we were not able to use Jacks donor, well the good news of the month is not only did we find out that there were 4 vials left at the U but that we could purchase them and use them because we had a successful pregnancy as long as we are being seen by a doc at the U!! So I have an appt, the vials were purchased today but sadley we found out there were only three left unless they find some missing ones tomorrow. They are being stored!! Now, I just have to get pregnant in preferably less then that many tries. That is the part that is so concerning. I know how much many of you have been through and then I see Ky who was prego two out of three tries. She and I were discussing it today and as all do are just going to will it to happen right!!! I know it is easy to be there when you haven't been there before and many of you probably have an eye roll or two but I refuse to be anywhere different then that for now!! I am so damn excited but it is a bit scary too!!!

So I guess the journey begins!!! :)

7 comments:

Mimi said...

Good luck I have my fingers crossed for you guys...

Merr said...

Well good luck! I hope it works fast.
What I would have given to have Cam's donor again.......That's pretty awesome!

katsharp said...

Good Luck! That is cool that they still had Jacks donor left for you to use.

Keri said...

I'll be praying that all works perfectly with Jack's donor. How perfect!
So excited for you all!

K J and the kids said...

Congratulations. That is FANTASTIC news. It was meant to be.

Dee said...

Yeah! Congratulations and GOOD LUCK!!! I hope it happens fast.

Holly said...

TOTALLY SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!!!
Good Luck!
We'll hopefully be trying this Spring too!!