8.26.2007

Bro Update

I am very happy to report that things have been awesome with my bro and our visit! I may have prejudged and over reacted a bit. We enjoyed dinner with the family last night, a nice family brunch today and then Ky and I and the kids decided to go to Lagoon today with some friends so we kidnapped him and took him with us. It was such a pleasure to spend the day with him. HE is an amazing uncle to the kids, he gets very few chances to be with my babies and every moment we get to have him around is AWESOME. He is definitely a natural with the kids and it is special to watch them!! Ahhh sappy. Anyways, we will be sharing more about the weekend soon!!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad the visit with your brother is going so well.. I don't blame you for being upset in your last post.. Can understand for sure.. But glad that its all working out.. He looks like a fun Uncle! :)

K J and the kids said...

Very good.
No Lagoon Pictures ?

Denise said...

Cool beans!

Holly said...

So awesome that you got to spend some quality time with him! I'm sure the kids loved it too!

NiaCP said...

Excellent. I share that sappy feeling with you when I see my brothers and mom and dad interact with my girls!

Heidi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heidi said...

and let me just say Beck has a cute poopy pants face after she rides WICKED! Tee Hee...glad to finally meet John, he's a super sweet guy and way cute Uncle! Thanks for letting us share in your time with him and your family! :) LOVE YOU!

Keri said...

I'm glad your visit is going well.

But how in the world did we not see you at Lagoon? I mean, there were only 30K people there! :)

Next time.

Dee said...

How fun for the kids! Glad things are going well.

Ky said...

It has been fun seeing Jon - and watching him interact with the kids. He's such a great guy & we are lucky to have him in our lives.