1.28.2009

Mommy?? Who is looking at your butt!!


Funny story of the week....... My kids are full of them, questions, concerns and comments!! I never realized how in tune they are and just how much they listen to EVERYTHING!!


So.... We are taking the LONG drive to daycare this morning and there is this commercial on the radio that says something like this (I think it is a weight watchers or something)
"Oh my gosh have you seen Becky's butt lately it looks so great"


So from the back seat I hear hysterical laughing........ followed by Alyssa saying Mommy did you hear that, them saying did you see Mommy Becky's butt" Jackson could hardly contain himself he has this hysterical laugh that is as low as any man you would meet. Jackson with his inquisitive self stated "Mommy, who is looking at your butt, huh who is it." We all laughed and the drive continued!!

Have I mentioned that I have the most PHENOMENAL kids EVER!!

4 comments:

K J and the kids said...

That is hilarious.
It's the song....I like big butts and I cannot lie.
You know, OMG Becky, look at her butt.....
right ?

Heidi said...

I have heard the commercial and now everytime I hear it again, I will laugh as loud and as hard as I did just now. I am crying, I am uncontrollably giggling. Those kids are so adorable! Talk soon.

Anonymous said...

SO funny! I can see the whole thing in my head... :)

ajs4ever said...

That is too funny! Kids are hilarious:)