12.24.2008

Is it over yet??????


I see everyone's posts saying they can't believe it is December..... Christmas has come so fast.... Well not to be a bahumbug at all but all I have to say is "IS IT OVER YET?" Of course I love Christmas, but for the love of god they started playing Christmas music in October...... This has been one hell of a year and to be honest I am REALLY quite excited about what 2009 will bring.... Could this year just be over!!

The kids and I have been having a great time. I am still living with my incredible friends, they let me remodel a room in the basement so I have started to feel like i have my own space, it is awesome, I have the kids sharing a room and now have my own room!! I have started to slowly acquire some new furniture and rescue some old furniture from my old house........ It is weird what we go back to but as I take loads from the house I realize that the majority of what comes my way are things that I acquired long before my relationship..... Interesting how we hold on to things that are meaningful and hold a lot of memories.


I brought the kids to a party at the jail where they got to see Santa~!

I hope that hey don't think Santa lives at the jail...... I always make jail out to be a not so fun place but they sure had a great time.
Anyways, to all my friends I hope you have an amazing Christmas and YAY for 2009

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Here's to 2009 being the best year yet! Wanna go sledding while you have the kids? Well...I will take photos & watch, everyone else can sled! :) Call us. Merry Christmas my sexy hot friend!

K J and the kids said...

Almost...not quite !
Hope you have a Very Merry Christmas.

Becky said...

I am glad you are feeling more at home with us. Don't know what we would do without you in our lives! Love ya!