11.04.2008

Amazing
















WE DID IT!! The change our nation needs so desperately seems to be on its way!! CAN I GET A HELL YEAH! I am so excited for our new President Elect, I am so excited that there will be a difference in at least the next four years! Obam*A is a stunning man, who came from adversity, who understands what it means to truly be American!! I am thrilled!!

On a lighter note the last couple of weeks have been a lot of fun, Halloween was a blast with my kids! We are so lucky to experiance holidays with kids, boy it sure makes a big difference and is SO much more fun, I missed out all of these years!!

Here are some amazing photos!

5 comments:

Mimi said...

yep we are going to get a change...hope we make it through the change......

Heidi said...

HELL YEAH! Woot Woot. I too am excited to get this party started. :) I am really looking forward to Turkey Day and Christmas again this year with a 6 year old now. The holidays are more fun with kids around. :) (including this big one right here!) Hope to see you and the kids at the Turkey Day feast on the 15th. Love ya friend...your looking smokin in these photos! :)

Merr said...

Cute photos! You guys sure know how to have a lot of fun!!

Dads(2) said...

Cute! Here Here!

Anonymous said...

They are so beautiful. & you look at your all gross & sexy! :)
I'm glad you're having so much fun & staying so busy. Hope to see you soon!