11.25.2008

Day Three (Monday)
























































So Monday was a great day!! We ventured out to Legoland California, it was amazing I can't even tell you the coolest things were built out of lego's. My kids were still a little bit young and after that experiance I realized they are WAY to young to go to Disneyland yet.
The evening was spent out with my bro, he and a group of Marines went to a concert and they invited me to go also. Let me tell you, a group of Marines, just off of deployment we had a rockin good time but I am still trying to feel well today, if you know what I mean! Anyways, we went to Cross Canadian Ragweed and Randy Rogers concert and honestly I had never heard of them before but they were amazing! I am definitely a new fan!

I have included a couple of pictures from our day of fun!!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I want to take Trist to Legoland...I know he would love it! I have never been...looks like fun! :) Have a beer...it'll take the edge off. :)

Happy Turkey Day tomorrow!

Twins & 2 Moms said...

I'm jealous! Sounds and looks like you are having a ton of fun!
Legoland looks awesome!
Hope your feeling a bit better today..
Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving