12.09.2007

WOW one weekend down, one WEEK to go :)

Well overall things have gone fairly well for me here. I love my kids, we have had a blast and so many wonderful people have offered support. I got in this weird mode on Thursday and decided that I would take hold of the time that Ky was gone and bleach the entire house I mean sanitize, deep clean. Well I have made some progress, the kids bathroom has never been cleaner, and i have almost completed the kids end of the house. Today I got a wild hair and decided to clean our dry storage and storage room in the basement. Oh my the projects I start now I am sitting here blogging instead of going down to finish it. I will finish it though soley so I can check it off my list. I have written two papers for school, shoveled massive amounts of snow, made snowmen, and completed some Christmas present crafty stuff that I have been meaning to do for a while. It has been good I have been a sort of machine. Isn't it weird that we get more done when the one we love is away, I think it is my way of keeping my mind off of things, plus when she is home it is WAY more fun to cuddle on the couch to a movie.

For fun Friday night a work friend of mine brought over "Roc*k ** B**and) and her playstation 3 and we played that till close to midnight, it sort of goes along with my new Gu**itar He**ros addiction. After the kids were in bed of course. I only wish I was a good as Ky and could put pictures up but thats not my forte.

Anyways, to my wifey, I love you, I miss you immensly, and I am counting the days for you to come home!!

To my friends, thanks for all of the much needed moral support, the phone calls, the offers for drinks, coffee etc. I surely appreciate that you are all amazing!!

6 comments:

Denise said...

So glad tha you got a ton done. Kudos!

Merr said...

You are doing a great job playing single mom for a week! I can always get things done better if Sum isn't home as well. When they are home we just want to hang, relax, and talk, not clean!

K J and the kids said...

You are doing an AMAZING job.
It's funny how things work like clock work when we are on our own.

I just read Ky's blog. I am SO extremely sorry and if there is ANYTHING that we can do...please don't HESITATE to ask.

Unknown said...

Wow! YOU GO LITTLE MACHINE! Damn, you are amazing getting all of that done.
I didn't read Ky's blog yet and now my stomach hurts so I need to get read it.. Hope everything is okay!

Keri said...

Keeping busy makes the time go by more quickly.
If you need more to do, just come on over! We have a cellar that I've never actually seen in real life. I'm sure it could use a little scrub down.

ajs4ever said...

Sounds like you have everything under control AND cleaning too!! You go girl:)