12.05.2007

Wish me Luck

My beautiful wife is leaving me tomorrow for 11 days to go to Hawaii to take care of her mom who had surgery. Thats right folks 10 days. I am mostly jealous that she is going to warm and lovely Hawaii, and I will miss her BAD. I think I will handle the kids just fine!! I might need some happy pink pills or just knock me over the head with a bat!! Really it will be fine. I will enjoy the intense quality time with my children and plus thank heavens for daycare, like my wife says "it is only like a couple of hours a night before they go to bed" I say "thats right honey it is just keeping up with all of the stuff you do in addition that makes it a bit difficult". Love you my girl!!!! Hurry Home and remember you deserve a bit of a break!!

It can't be that bad compared to the last couple of days, as some of you know our furnace went out on Sunday morning and we have been without heat till just late this afternoon. What a nightmare, unreal!! ITs all good though it is fixed!

New class started ight love my class so that is good!!

Sorry I am so boring but that is 2 posts in 1 day pretty fancy if you ask me!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh WOW! You are brave.. No doubt that you will do wonderful.
And I hope K enjoys her trip! If you need ANYTHING let us know. Even to come have some coffee, drinks or whatever while the kids play! Let us know! Good luck...
:)

Keri said...

That's a long time to be away from each other but it makes the reunion that much sweeter!
I can't believe you didn't have heat for a few days! That must've been a nightmare. Hopefull these next 11 days will fly by quickly.

K J and the kids said...

If you need a bottle of wine and cigarettes :) let me know !