10.08.2007

6 Years in the Making



So.. I am sure you were all dying to hear how "surprised" I was for my big trip. I was very surprised!! The "surprise" trip to San Fran was truly the BEST surprise I have ever had in my life. I can't think of anywhere or anyone more incredible to have this surprise happen with. I LOVE San Fran and I love Ky. Romantic, wouldn't you say, I guess I can really say somebody loves me!! Ky gave you all the details, for me I am still floating at the idea that she would have spent that much time and energy on lil ole me!! We had an amazing time, it gave us the opportunity to have adult conversation, and remember that we are in LOVE! We have been so busy for the last 3 years it is easy to get caught up!! I am so happy to have her as we have always said "she is my silver lining"

I love you BABY!! Thank you Thank you Thank you and lets do it again SOON, sooner then later!! Thanks to our wonderful friends that took care of the tyrants while we were gone, sure made it good to be able to relax!!

8 comments:

Denise said...

Looks like loads of fun. We only live 2 hrs from there in Sac.

ajs4ever said...

Glad you had a good time and that you gals made it home safely:) I love the video:)

katsharp said...

Tyrants....where? j/k Glad you two had a good time!

Keri said...

Sounds perfect! Happy, Happy Anniversary!

K J and the kids said...

I LOVE the family pictures.
This is the first I've seen of them.
They are GREAT !!! I really didn't expect anything different :) ha ha

Glad you had fun ! :)

NiaCP said...

Great slide show. You guys are a great couple. Happy Anniversary!

Unknown said...

Glad you had such a wonderful time.. What a sweet video.
SO IN LOVE! Sweet!!

Holly said...

Very cute! What wonderful pictures! And it's so cool that you had such a wonderful time.
Maybe someday my wife will surprise me with a little getaway....