9.20.2007

This and That

Sheer craziness, I don't know how else to explain it. Things have been wonderful, even better if I could just find another 2 hours in the day, and then have my alarm clock disappear. I guess, my little subconscious decided this morning that it did disappear because 2 alarms and I didn't even hear them. Funny, when you wake up at 7 am when you should have been up at least an hour ago and even that excludes my good morning workout. I guess my self is exhausted, no time for that. This week was kind of a fun week, Ky and I had our Anniversary. I know that she has a little surprise planned for me in a couple of weeks. So... I initially got a phone call on Tuesday afternoon, do you want to go out to dinner tonight, with the kids for our anniversary. First thought sure, but how funny when we both got home and in the door from work it sounded like way more fun to just stay home. So, my darling wife made me 4 cheese lasagna hamburger helper. I have been laughing about it all week, it seemed like the easiest thing in the cupboard and nothing sounded like more fun then being with my family. I know she would have made something fancy and elaborate and it would have tasted wonderful I am sure. No thanks, time was much better.

It is interesting this is our second anniversary of the year our first is the one that we celebrate in July (6 years), well we don't really celebrate it a kiss and a hug and a thanks I am happy we met gushy speech :). September 18th (3 years) is really the best one, we had our commitment ceremony up Millcreek Canyon at this huge group campsite, it was the most amazing day of both of our lives (well except for having and getting our kids). I pulled out our wedding DVD, at which of course I had to cry because it was such a beautiful experience (one of which I hope to never have to do over because it was a hell of a lot of work too)! Anyways, Babe I Love You, Forever and Always!!

School....... seems to be going well, I have moments of severe intellectual deportation from my cerebral cortex, but hey I am sure that's normal and I am even more sure that is an actual diagnosis for feeling idiotic. Tonight, perfect example I had my first team paper, well I can write and I can usually write a paper, I could absolutely not wrap my head around writing a team paper in which I only had to write one portion, one portion without seeing what everyone else wrote. So after about 6 tries 4 of which I seemed to head towards writing the whole darn thing, I think I finally got it. Simple one page paper on "Ethics of College Admission Policies in relationship to Socio Economic Status" My part "the virtuous cycle" created by socio economic status. I feel like that commercial right now "THIS IS YOUR BRAIN, (sizzle sizzle, sizzle) THIS IS YOUR BRAIN ON DRUGS" The worst damn part no drugs in this arena, just freakin school.

My kids..... Good God I think I might be thinking we might be thinking we might be wondering if we might want to start trying to see if we might want another one and now I am trying to decide how that would ever fit in the mix.(whew that's funny I crack myself up, slap happy I think) I don't want the kids to all be too far apart, they say when you start pushing 4-5 years you might as well consider them "only children" "or a second family" WTF I don't want that I have this cute family ties type, sibling love type, cosby show type, family type view in my head where my kids are all best friends they protect and love each other..... Oh brother, well ain't no spermy swimming my way this month so guess we will see whats next..... To baby or not to baby that is the question, MOM (if you are reading this), don't answer this question, I know you would sink the moon if you could have another, PATIENCE sweet mama PATIENCE.

P.S I just re read this blog and its a bit sporadic, I know forgive me!!

8 comments:

Keri said...

Wow. You must be exhausted. But I'm with your mom...there's always room for babies. :)

K J and the kids said...

HAPPY anniversary.
I can't wait to hear what Ky has planned for you.

I want to see the wedding video ?

I have been going through the same thoughts in my mind. Maybe we could crash our thoughts one day.

Denise said...

I say more kid more kids!

Merr said...

Sporadic or not, thanks for updating. I know you are super busy! I am glad all is going well. Happy Belated Anniversary!

ajs4ever said...

Glad you enjoyed your anniversary!! Too cool about the thoughts of adding to the gang! Goodluck!!

Dee said...

I love this entry! You crack me up and put a smile on my face.

I say go for it! More babies!!!

Heidi said...

I think I may be the only sound of reason here...HELLO...another baby? I am exhausted just thinking about your life, you just added a puppy. BUT THEN AGAIN...you and Ky do like a bit of go go go and some chaos with a side of ice cream every so often, so maybe it's just the time to say what the hell "let's give it a go"! :) I love you both, no way around that, and no matter what you choose i'm 100% sure that it'll be what's right for you, your wife, and your kids, and dogs, and cat, and friends, and family, etc. etc. etc. :) Now about school, never forget, your smarter today, and 1 step closer to finishing today, then you were yesterday! Keep up the great work...it'll all be worth it. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY...6 or 3, whichever you deem appropriate. :) And funny how I took Patrice up to Millcreek Canyon just two sundays ago and showed her the infamous spot, and discussed the video. I wanted to show it to her, but we just haven't found time yet...I am sure I will cry too, I did that day! :) I LOVE YOU TWO SO MUCH!

Wen said...

I can't believe it's been 3 years. Time flies when you're getting married, having kids, buying homes...you get the picture. I was honered to be at your wedding. I love you's both sooo much!!!!