2.18.2008

Thanks etc.

You know it is a good reminder in life that there are just good people out there. People who think of others before themselves! In reading several of those on my blog roll I am reminded of this. Tonight I was reminded of this when some friends called to ask if they could come over and try to get a household issue resolved before Ky got home so that she could be excited and surprised. How nice, how nice that I have had so much love and support while Ky has been gone. Thanks to you all and big hugs.

To all my friends that are dealing with tremendous amounts of CRAP on their own..... We are thinking of you! If there is anything we can do... You know the drill!

On a different note, I spent the morning at the pediatric dentist today....... Jack chipped his damn tooth in the bathtub. Why me, why can't Ky be here when this happens. Now she has to come home to a baby boy with a crooked tooth, I am trying to convince her that this is the first of MANY bumps bruises and bings in this rambunctious childs life.

5 comments:

K J and the kids said...

Oh No !
Thank GOODNESS he has more coming in :)

Glad to know that you are surviving. I'm still putting my list together :) ha ha

Heidi said...

not to scare the crap out of you, but you know my stupid dark tooth that I HATE!...yeah, that was a bathtub chipped baby tooth. SORRY...I hope his is a much better case scenario than mine...

It was fun to see you the other day...sorry we didn't get to spend more time with you while Ky was gone.

Ky said...

Oh babes I'm sorry the surprise didn't work out. I love you for trying and I love you more for holding down the fort for 6 days while I was gone. We will figure out the tooth - good thing he's so damn cute!

Unknown said...

Oh hell.. I would freak out if one of our boys chipped their teeth.. I think I can handle a cut or bruise more..
I'm so glad you are blessed with wonderful people in your life.. We are all blessed..
Hopefully we will see you all today! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.